Bring the family for a photo session to capture this moment in time!
Each session is $100. This includes two adults and four kids. Anything over that and you will need to book two sessions back to back. This double session fee is $170. Payment can be made by credit card when you schedule session or by cash or check on your session day.
Sessions are scheduled on select Weekends during Spring (April, May and June) and Fall (September, October and November)
Family Photo Days are scheduled at various parks in Chester County. Be sure to check the location in addition to the date/time when scheduling. Sessions are weather dependent. In event of less than desirable weather, we will reschedule.
All sessions are 20-25 minutes. Why? I am a mom first and I find that kids have the best energy for that amount of time. Once we head towards thirty minutes, smiles fade, patience wanes and hunger rumbles. During the session, we are able to capture posed and candid portraits of the entire family together, the parents, the siblings, and each individual child. We will move around the location for variety in compositions.
Within two weeks of completing the session, you will receive a link to a password protected, online gallery. From there, you can download final images from the session in full resolution. From there, use as you like to create prints, post on social media, design holiday cards and gifts, etc. Total number of images vary but average between 20-30.
This is always asked and a very good question!
• First, be yourself. If you never wear a suit jacket, don’t start with this photo session. Your discomfort will show.
• Dress comfortably. We will be moving around the location so prepare for walking, sitting, standing, etc.
• Avoid large prints (like broad stripes or large dots) or logos. These prints are distracting from the main focus – your smiling faces! Prints and plaids are fine, just not large ones.
• Utilize your variety. There is no reason to fall victim to the entire display at the clothing store. Resist the temptation to buy all of the guys the same shirt for example. Coordinate but don’t clash.
• Dress for the season. If it is chilly, dress in layers. We can always take them on or off as we walk through the session. If it is warm, dress accordingly so no one is sweating more than necessary.
• Make sure everyone has eaten and used the restroom before the session begins. Restrooms are not always available at locations so please prepare ahead of time.
• Do not bring snacks to the session. While tempting for the youngest and whiniest, snacks will slow the process. Opportunities for a great photo can be ruined with chipmunk cheeks plus we don’t want any chocolate drips on the outfits
• Get close – use this time to connect with the family – literally! Sometimes we all are so busy we don’t take a moment to put our arms around each other. Making those connections will make for portraits that make you feel that warmth when you look at them again!
• Channel your inner frozen princess and “Let It Go”. Relax and that feeling will be shared with your kids. Relaxed clients have a more natural smile that you want to capture.